Are you a small business owner with a Facebook business page set up?
Does Facebook constantly ask you to boost posts or target individuals?
You may have had a play around with this and seen some results such as better reach, link clicks to your website but don’t truly understand what this is doing for your business, how much your budget should be and how to get real results with the money you are investing in your Facebook advertising.
In this workshop, we will cover and answer some of those questions you have about how to advertise on Facebook. We will cover:
– Basic overview of a Facebook business profile
– Facebook advertising facts & myths
– Key information to include and content to post
– Boosting a post
– Facebook ads manager
– Creating targeted audiences
– Analysing your reports after your advertising campaigns
– Tracking your results
This workshop is ideal for anyone that is tech-savvy and would genuinely like to learn about Facebook advertising and believe they have the ability to manage their advertising on their own.