The Small Business Event of the Year is coming to Melbourne!
A FULL DAY small business conference designed to inspire, educate and equip you for SUCCESS in your business!
WHAT’S IN STORE FOR YOU?
30-minute EDUCATIONAL SESSIONS with keynote presenters
In this FULL DAY CONFERENCE, you’ll hear from leaders in the industry on topics including:
- LinkedIn and personal branding by Monica Buczynski
- Digital growth strategies by Aaron Kanters
- Instagram vs. reality by Matthew Landers
- Achieving success in a competitive industry (hospitality) by Sam Peasnell
- Bookkeeping & automating your business processes by Brooke Arnott
- Tax planning, growth & going from sole trader to a company by Antonia Farnworth
- Using media to grow your business by Kristy Mayr
- HR essentials for small business by Damien Gooden
- How to lead a business that will leave a social impact by Josh Reid Jones
- Starting a business from scratch to scaling it globally by Tobi Skovron
PANEL DISCUSSION – featuring 4 accomplished entrepreneurs
ALL-DAY BARISTA COFFEE: There will be barista coffee service (including tea and hot chocolate) available for the entire day, by North Code Coffee.
NETWORKING DRINKS to conclude the evening (North Code Coffee will be serving their signature espresso martinis!)
The Speaker Line-Up!
Brooke Arnott (Director of The Small Business Lounge)
Monica Buczynski (Marketing Manager of The Small Business Lounge)
Josh Ried Jones (Founder of the “Just Be Nice” Project)
Matthew Landers (The Matthew Landers Brand)
Kim Teo (CEO + Co-Founder of Mr Yum)
Damien Gooden (CEO of HR Central)
Kristy Mayr (Journalist at Seven Network)
Tobi Skovron (CEO of Creative Cubes)
Aaron Kanters (Director of The Digital Broker Australia/ Digital Consultant The Small Business Lounge)
Antonia Farnworth (Westcourt Family Business Accountants)
North Code Coffee