Are you using Xero for your accounting software? Are you using it but not entirely aware of the capabilities and powerful reports the software can produce or how to read them?
At The Small Business Lounge, we are Xero Gold Partners, which means we have worked with hundreds of clients getting them set up on their accounting software and providing them with the training to be able to do their day to day basic bookkeeping themselves.
Would you like to learn these skills too?
If you are a small to medium-sized business owner currently set up on the XERO accounting software we encourage you to upskill yourself and get confident using your accounting software once and for all.
Some of the topics we will cover in this workshop include:
- Uploading files and source documents into Xero paperlessly
- The best apps and add-ons to streamline your processes
- Branding your invoices to remain consistent with your brand
- Bank reconciliation process
- Setting up bank rules
- Basic monthly reporting
- Reading your Profit and Loss Statement
- Setting up your Chart of Accounts
- Getting your GST right